Thanksgiving is a time for togetherness... it's an occasion to be spent in the warm and loving company of family, loved ones and friends enjoying turkey roast and pumpkin pies with them. Thanksgiving is also an opportunity to renew the ties that bind us with the ones we love... it is a time for remembering, cherishing and being thankful for all the good things you have been blessed with. So it's time to say 'Happy Thanksgiving'

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Celebrating “It” in a different way :

Thanksgiving has always been a joyous celebration. We always go on talking about our family, friends and loved ones. But I was wondering why do we forget our senior citizens, the needy and the unprivileged. This year I have thought of spending this occasion with these people. Bring in some joy in their lives. Do you also want to make a difference with your little touch? I am thinking of transforming my house this year as Orphan Holiday House. On 23rd November I have planned out a football match for them. It will be a wonderful time. Playing with them will be a merriment but most of the time want to sit back on that cane chair in the lawn and enjoy watching the football game and stuff my face until I can no long move my legs and fall on my back ultimately in a turtle syndrome. But my spirit will not fade away with this, still I will be cheering the children with my family members. Have a feast of time with a Turkey dipped in chocolate sauce and onion-garlic stuffing. The children will love it. Gifting them with presents and chocolate is my mom's idea. She loves to be with children always. And I am also not an exceptional. So guys and gals why wait.....celebrate this Thanksgiving in a unique and true style!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home