Thanksgiving is a time for togetherness... it's an occasion to be spent in the warm and loving company of family, loved ones and friends enjoying turkey roast and pumpkin pies with them. Thanksgiving is also an opportunity to renew the ties that bind us with the ones we love... it is a time for remembering, cherishing and being thankful for all the good things you have been blessed with. So it's time to say 'Happy Thanksgiving'

Friday, September 01, 2006

A Thanksgiving for Friends

November is on its way and I am sure all are looking forward to that one Thursday where all the hearts and minds swell out to that hard feelings we had against somebody. A day of togetherness,a day of thanking everyone and showing gratitute to all those who made made our lives better and pleasant all this year .I have always felt that Thanksgiving probably was the least of all commercial Holiday in The US. Christmas and Halloween have become too much too commercial for my liking .Thanksgiving allows me solititude and lets me introspect about the year and helps me appreciate how lucky I have been to have a large no of friends in my Life . Friends who have been much more than mere Friends, they have been very much a part of my life .They have given me hope when there was none , have shown me light when all I saw was darkness , They have given me all, when I had none ... Thanksgiving allows me to to show these people my gratitute to them and to let them know... Hey buddy ! Thanks for all that you have done for me .

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home