Thanksgiving is a time for togetherness... it's an occasion to be spent in the warm and loving company of family, loved ones and friends enjoying turkey roast and pumpkin pies with them. Thanksgiving is also an opportunity to renew the ties that bind us with the ones we love... it is a time for remembering, cherishing and being thankful for all the good things you have been blessed with. So it's time to say 'Happy Thanksgiving'

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Three Day Until Thanksgiving

In 2007 Thanksgiving is on November 22nd and the spirit of celebration is at its peak. I just can't express what's going on in my heart when I think that Thanksgiving is only 3 days away and I'm going to have a real blast this holidays with my gang. By now I'm sure you've prepared yourself with all your plans and ingredients for the Thanksgiving dinner. Let's talk about something different this time. What about the national thanksgiving turkey name? I'm sure you guys know that each year a name is given to the national Thanksgiving turkey, which is chosen by online voting at the Thanksgiving page of the White House Website.

Thanksgiving 2007 is going to mark it 60th anniversary of National Thanksgiving Turkey presentation and I hope that It's going to rock. This year the National Thanksgiving Turkeys are from Duboi, Indiana under the direction of Ted Seger, the Chairman of National Turkey Federation. Anyway, can you guess what's going to be the name of the thanksgiving turkey this year? Just visit the Thanksgiving page of the White House Website and vote for a name. I've voted for Jake and Tom. You just need to wait until November 20th, when President Bush will be announcing the winning names in the National Thanksgiving Turkey presentation. So, no more delay!! Who knows, President Gorge Bush may announce the name that you are going to vote!! All the best.




Send this Thanksgiving Turkey Fun ecard!
Click For More Thanksgiving Turkey Fun Comments

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger terryl lee chapman said...

This is so helpful and pretty and should be accessed by thousands cooking turkeys in the next few days! Commune in joy!
"Thanksgiving Meditation"
www.thehurlyburly.blogspot.com

3:02 AM  
Blogger Leah Q. said...

Great Blog by the way! Thanks for the information, I will share it with my readers! I am letting you know I added your link to my blog in my list of helpful links in today's blog posting at Divaliscious. I have also added great and entertaining recipes for lump free mashed potatoes and gravy on my blog site: http://divaliscious.blogspot.com

Have a happy happy gobble gobble! Leah at Divaliscious

7:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home