Thanksgiving is a time for togetherness... it's an occasion to be spent in the warm and loving company of family, loved ones and friends enjoying turkey roast and pumpkin pies with them. Thanksgiving is also an opportunity to renew the ties that bind us with the ones we love... it is a time for remembering, cherishing and being thankful for all the good things you have been blessed with. So it's time to say 'Happy Thanksgiving'

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

Friends! By now I'm sure that you tuned up yourselves for Thanksgiving feast and fun. Last night I was watching the video that we shoot on Thanksgiving 2006. It's really a never to be forgettable chapter for me, enjoying the whole day arranging for my granny's 75th Birthday. I had my gang with me and the two Spanish guys Juan and Pablo, who helped me a lot in arranging for the party and managing things. Anyway holidays 2007 is going to be another big fun and I just can't wait any more bursting out with Thanksgiving turkey fun with my pals. But still I'll be missing Juan and Pablo this Thanksgiving Day

I'm waiting for Mr. Bush's announcement of the names of the national Thanksgiving turkeys. Let's see what comes up!!


Happy Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving Flowers Comments Codes


Send Thanksgiving Flowers eCard
More Thanksgiving Flowers Comments


Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm pretty stoked for the holidays
myself.

7:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too great site, very interesting cards.

8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home