How To Make Thanksgiving Wreath?
You can have a lot of fun on Thanksgiving. But more fun comes with the planning rather than the event itself. It doesn't matter whether it's making a plan for Thanksgiving decorations or Thanksgiving dinners or other Thanksgiving activities. So, I was thinking about making stuff like special thanksgiving decorations today.
How do you make a Thanksgiving wreath? It's not all that a big deal. But it's really an awesome idea to make a thanksgiving wreath by yourself because it saves you a lot of money. Plus you'll be ready for Christmas!
- Grapevine wreath
- Glue gun
- Glue Flowers (Artificial cloth sunflowers should be your choice)
- Ribbon Indian corn (Plastic corn that you can find in the local craft stores)
- Wood Pine Cones (You can get these at your local parks. Just pick the medium ones)
- Plastic pumpkins (Sizes should not be uniform, but pick the small ones.)
- Stuffed animal (You can find these in the local craft stores. Small to medium ones would be the perfect pick)
Step 1: Start off with the grapevine wreath. Attach the small stuffed bears on the wreath first so that you will have an idea what else to put and where to give it an elegant look. You can glue a small piece of wood onto the wreath to fix the bear onto the wreath. Fix the bear in such a way that it doesn't fall off the wreath.
Step 2: Fix the pumpkins onto the wreath by gluing them well so that they don't fall off.
Step 3: Fix the sunflowers all around the wreath in a way that it gives a very decent look. If you want you can use other flowers along with the sunflowers. But then, you need to pay extra attention to the color combination.
Step 4: Give final touches by using the ribbons. Make some of the beautiful bows all along the circumference of the wreath or you can make one large bow.
You are now ready with your beautiful Thanksgiving wreath. Place it on your entrance to greet your special Thanksgiving guests.