Thanksgiving is a time for togetherness... it's an occasion to be spent in the warm and loving company of family, loved ones and friends enjoying turkey roast and pumpkin pies with them. Thanksgiving is also an opportunity to renew the ties that bind us with the ones we love... it is a time for remembering, cherishing and being thankful for all the good things you have been blessed with. So it's time to say 'Happy Thanksgiving'

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Thanksgiving Meal: How to make Cranberry Sauce

One thing I really love about Thanksgiving is the homemade delicacies. There's nothing like the taste of mother's home cooked food. Sometimes the little things matter more than the big ones! For example, I can't imagine myself having a Thanksgiving dinner without Cranberry sauce. And no, not the shouting and yelling of 'cranberry sauce' in a Tenacious D concert. I'm talking about the best condiment that goes with Thanksgiving turkey.

Sure you can get it by opening up a can but where's the fun in that? For those of you who still opt for the can I recommend you watch this video.

I found it on Cooking.com - it's a more fruity version but I think it'll be totally delicious, with all the zest and fruits in it!


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home