Thanksgiving Countdown -- Eight Days Away
I am sure you can't resist the temptation to roast turkeys now. At least for me it's true, since Thanksgiving is only eight days away. If you've planned to arrange for a thanksgiving feast for your friends, it's the right time make some arrangement ahead of time.
- Make an advance payment of at least 50% for the turkeys. You might find to be harder to find the desired quantity right on Thanksgiving day or the day before.
- Shop for some of the most important ingredients like heavy cream, butternuts squash etc.
- Shop for the non perishable ingredients such as sugar, corn syrup, flour, brown sugar, canned pumpkin, packaged stuffing etc, so that you wont make a mess in haste.
- Order or pick up the wines and other beverages according to your need, before the crowd sets out. Remember that a bottle of wine contains about five glasses. Also don't forget to have a non-alcoholic drink choices on hand.
- Dig out your turkey roaster and the special serving plates that are in your closets. Clean them and try out a turkey roast in small amount for your family. So you know whether your roaster is working well.
- Spare a thought on sending special Thanksgiving wishes to your near and dear ones. You can reach out to those who are staying miles away with your warmth of presence on the Thanksgiving day.
Send Thanksgiving Invitation eCard
More Thanksgiving Invitation Comments
Send Thanksgiving Wish eCard
More Thanksgiving Wish Comments