Thanksgiving is a time for togetherness... it's an occasion to be spent in the warm and loving company of family, loved ones and friends enjoying turkey roast and pumpkin pies with them. Thanksgiving is also an opportunity to renew the ties that bind us with the ones we love... it is a time for remembering, cherishing and being thankful for all the good things you have been blessed with. So it's time to say 'Happy Thanksgiving'
Restaurants serving Thanksgiving lip smacking delights
Gather your family and friends for that exquisite luncheon or dinner at one of the city's plush restaurants. I guess you all must be wondering why I am suddenly directing you all to restaurants coz after all, Thanksgiving is about spending time with family in the cozy interiors of one's home sweet home. True...but considering that the restaurants in your and my neighborhood are offering a number of wonderful discounts and delicacies this year, why not try them out once.
Here is a list of restaurants in various cities across United States offering delectable Thanksgiving feasts:
- Four Seasons Hotel
- 200 Boylston StreetBoston, MA 02116
- (617) 338-4400
- The exquisite service, elaborate buffet and elegant ambience exudes in both restaurants as well as the family-oriented Grand Ballroom buffet. Executive Chef Brooke Vosika and his team will prepare more than sixty selections of savory and sweet dishes, some traditional and some haute cuisine, guaranteed to satisfy all guests.The buffet starts from 10 a.m and goes on till late night.
- 15 Arlington Street
- Boston, MA 02117
- (617) 912-3355
- Offers a variety of gourmet choices including traditional favorites and some culinary surprises. The Thanksgiving turkey with all the trimmings will be served in the fairy-tale Grand Ballroom Thanksgiving to-go , the takeaway section includes pumpkin soup, a roasted turkey stuffed with chestnut dressing, salads, traditional vegetables, a dozen corn muffins and a freshly-baked pumpkin pie.
- For more inputs on restaurants in and around Boston offering amazing Thanksgiving food, check out:
- Los Angeles
- Ambrosia Restaurant
- Santa Ana
- CUISINE- Contemporary French
- 4-course menu highlighted by an oven-roasted “Bourbon Red Heritage” turkey with all the "fixins’". Chef Rossi has also included a crispy harvest pumpkin risotto cake with wild mushrooms and maple sage butter; house made dungeness crab ravioli’s in an heirloom apple and curry broth, spiced carrot cake with ginger ice cream and much more. $55 per person; $15 for children.
- Chimayo at the beach
- Huntington Beach/Seal Beach
- CUISINE- Seafood
- Chimayo offers a traditonal turkey dinner with all the trimmings and limited selections from the coastal seafood menu.
- Visit http://www.opentable.com/promo.aspx?pid=1&m=6 for more inforamtion on restaurants in Los Angeles.
- Gateway Clipper
- 350 Station Square West, South Side
- Two dinner cruises, available - one boarding at 12 noon and the second at 4:30 p.m. Enjoy traditional Thanksgiving fare and a live band. Great for singles who don't want to spend the holiday alone!
- The Terrace Room
- Omni William Penn Hotel, Downtown
- The Terrace Room at the beautiful William Penn, one of Pittsburgh's treasured landmarks, is serving a four course Thanksgiving dinner with tableside carving.
Hours: From noon to 6 p.m. Price: $39; children 6-12, $19.50; under 6, free.
is where you will find more information regarding restaurants in Pittsburgh.
- Cave B Inn at SageCliffe
- 344 Silica Road NWQuincy,Washington 98.
- Call (509) 785-2283 for reservations.
- Thanksgiving Dinner at TendrilsChoose from traditional roast turkey, roasted leg of pork or roasted beef sirloin with all the trimmings plus dessert for $30 per person (children under 12, ½ price)
- Ye Olde Tavern
- 5183 Main Street, P.O. Box 2682
- Manchester Center, Vermont 05255
- e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Menu includes: Traditional Roast Tom Turkey, Long Island Duckling, Alaskan King Crab & Lobster Tail, Pork Chop, Martini Pasta, New York Sirloin etc Holiday feast starts from 3:00p.m. with last seating at 7:00p.m.
- Reservation suggested.